IFRS Ayima Group 2020
- Total Revenue amounted to 139.9 MSEK (183.4) a decrease of 24% from 2019
- Gross Profit amounted to 90.4 MSEK (114.9) a decrease of 21% from the same period in 2019
- Gross margin increased to 65% (63%)
- EBITDA amounted to 16.7 MSEK (18.1)
- Net Profit after Tax was 4.0 MSEK (-4.9), a huge turnaround from the previous year
- Total Comprehensive Income (after tax and exceptional items) amounted to -1.5 MSEK (-0.3)
- Balance Sheet assets amounted to 112.1 MSEK (131.3)
- Net cash increased by 2.7 MSEK in the period to 7.6 MSEK
- Earnings per share was 0.57 SEK (-0.75) in the period. Earnings per share after dilution amounted to 0.57 SEK (-0.75)
- Results show total revenue reduced year on year by 24% (8%).
- Cost savings measures and restructuring implemented by the board in response to the COVID-19 pandemic led to a total reduction in operating costs of 23% compared with the previous year.
- Increased gross margin to 65% demonstrates the success of the board’s growth strategy to focus on higher margin services.
- Debt restructuring through a directed share issue of 3 MSEK and an extension of an existing loan facility of 2 MSEK at 1% interest per month was completed early in Q4, this solution significantly strengthens Ayima’s Balance Sheet. The new share capital is 226 800 “A” shares and 7 166 872 “B” shares.