Key points for YTD
· Total revenue amounted to 95.0 MSEK (92.8) an increase of 2% from the same period in 2016
· In GBP, the company’s main operating currency, total revenue for the period was 8.7M (8.3), an increase of 5% from the same period in 2016
· Profit for the period after financial items: -13.7 MSEK (7.7)
· Balance Sheet assets amounted to 57.2 MSEK (38.7)
· Share capital at the end of the period was 5 235 000 SEK divided into 5 235 000 shares (A: 200 000 B: 5 035 000).
· Earnings per share was -2.6 SEK (1.5)
Key Points for Q3
· Total revenue amounted to 38.4 MSEK (39.8) a decrease of 4% from the same period in 2016, but an increase of 21% from Q2
· Revenue in GBP, the company’s main operating currency, was 3.7M (3.6), an increase of 1% from the same period in 2016, but an increase of 24.8% from the previous quarter
· Profit for the quarter after financial items: -3.0 MSEK (2.9)
· On a month to month basis, profit in September was positive and the trend is positive
· Earnings per share for the quarter was -0.6 SEK (0.6)
Post Period Highlights
· During September, Ayima won new business contracts worth approximately 35.5 MSEK annually, none of which is reflected in the Q3 results due to the projects commencing during Q4.
· In October, Ayima won new business worth a further 9.6 MSEK annually that will be reflected in the results from November onwards
· With the trend in revenue growth and a stable cost base, it is expected that the company will trade profitably for the rest of 2017 and margins will increase as a natural consequence of growth in 2018.
For further Information:
CEO/VD Michael Jacobson
+44-20 7148 5974
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 145 employees across its offices in London, Stockholm, New York, San Francisco and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including `Updatable’, `Redirect Path’, `Page Insights’, `Pulse’ and `Appotate’.
This information is insider information that Ayima Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on November 15, 2017.