Q4: Oct – Dec 2020
- A positive EBITDA for the quarter of 13.2 MSEK (11.2). An increase of 17% from the corresponding period in 2019 and a 911% increase from Q3, 2020
- Profit after tax for the quarter was 9.9 MSEK (0.3), a large increase from the corresponding period in 2019
- Gross Profit amounted to 29.5 MSEK (34.3), a decrease of 14% from the corresponding period in 2019 but an increase of 25% from Q3, 2020
- Total Revenue for the quarter amounted to 47.9 MSEK (48.7) a decrease of 2% from the corresponding period in 2019 but an increase of 60% from Q3, 2020
- Operating costs amounted to 16.3 MSEK (23.0) a reduction of 29% compared with the same period in 2019 and an 8% reduction from Q3, 2020
YTD: Jan – Dec 2020
- A positive EBITDA result of 16.7 MSEK (18.1)
- EBITDA margin increased to 12% (10%)
- Net Profit after tax for the year was 4.0 MSEK (-4.9), a huge turnaround from the previous year
- There was significant (one-off) fixed-asset depreciation during the year, due to the London office closure
- Total Revenue amounted to 139.9 MSEK (183.4) a decrease of 24% from 2019
- Gross Profit amounted to 90.4 MSEK (114.9) a decrease of 21% from 2019
- Gross margin increased to 65% (63%)
- Operating costs amounted to 73.7 MSEK (96.8), a reduction of 24% from the previous year
For further Information:
CEO/VD Michael Jacobson
+44-20 7148 5974
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 150 employees across its offices in London, New York, San Francisco,Stockholm and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including ‘Updatable’, ‘Redirect Path’, ‘Page Insights’, ‘Pulse’ and ‘Appotate’.
Ayima is listed at Nasdaq First North under the “Ayima B” ticker. Certified Adviser is Eminova Fondkomission AB (http://www.eminova.se).
This information is insider information that Ayima Group AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on February 25, 2020.