Many of our staff and investors have expressed an interest in learning more about who we are and what we do across our various offices in Europe, Asia and Nth America, so we are putting together a quarterly newsletter filled with insights into daily life at Ayima.
We will bring you the latest updates on all of our proprietary tools and software, interesting client stories and case studies, and relevant industry news. We will also feature interviews with key Ayima employees and updates on events and developments in the various offices.
This issue includes;
- Visualizing 12 Billion Data Points in Seconds
- Director of Analytics, Peter O’Neill to speak at two industry-leading conferences in January 2020
- Introducing Ayima’s new Robots.txt testing tool
- Proving Paid Media returns with Offline-to-Online attribution
- SEO Director Sam Gipson to speak at BrightonSEO, the UK’s most popular SEO Conference
- Ayima East Coast completes HR compliance training
- Meet Ayima’s newest employees
- Growing Paid Media in North America
- An Interview with Paid Media Director Lucy Whittaker
We value your feedback. Please let us know what you think and if there is anything you would like us to feature in our future newsletters. You can get in touch at [email protected].
For further Information:
CEO/VD Michael Jacobson
+44-20 7148 5974
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 150 employees across its offices in London, New York, San Francisco,Stockholm and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including ‘Updatable’, ‘Redirect Path’, ‘Page Insights’, ‘Pulse’ and ‘Appotate’.
Ayima is listed at Nasdaq First North under the “Ayima B” ticker. Certified Adviser is:
Eminova Fondkommission AB
+46 (0)8 – 684 211 00,